Nawar is our resident tennis coach at the club and here is some details about Nawar
(Tennis coach & lecturer tennis coach)
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Education Â Â Â Â 2003.
- Level 1 Coaches certificate by the International Tennis Federation ( ITF) for coaching beginner & intermediate players.
- Level 2 Coaches certificate by the International Tennis Federation ( ITF) for coaching advanced players.
- 20 years coaching experience â€ 4 years as a national team coachâ€.
- Certified by â€ The International Olympic Committeeâ€.
- Lecturer coach in qualifying course of coaches certified by ( ITF ).
- Ace Pro Team Member.
- Tennis coach with Clark Francis Academy at Dubai Aviation Club 2007 â€“ 2009.
- Nawar has been part of the Wanderers Club family for the last 5 years.
Over the next few months we will be developing our tennis programmes and are currently looking for someone to help sponsor our junior tennis programme.
Our junior tennis programme will follow the UK LTA mini-tennis programme and will be suitable for all ages from 3 -16.
CAN YOU GET FIT ON A TENNIS COURT IN A FUN ENVIRONMENT?
JOIN US FOR CARDIO TENNIS ON SUNDAYS AT 5PM
COST MEMBERS 25 AED NON-MEMBERS 35 AED
RACQUET HIRE AT ONLY 10AED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
Future developments will include a club night, mixed drills sessions and a ladies coffee morning.